In today's ever-changing landscape, it's more important than ever for employers to be able to communicate effectively with their employees.
It’s no secret that good benefits communication is essential to employee satisfaction and retention. After all, your employees need to know what benefits are available to them and how to take advantage of them. Whether you need to send open enrollment guides, new hire onboarding information, quarterly updates, or any additional resources, you need a way to communicate this information with employees in an effective way. Brite is a cutting-edge platform that gives employers the ability to do just that. Whether it’s providing a preview of new benefits or changes to existing ones, Brite makes it easy for employers to keep their employees informed.
Streamline your benefit communications
Brite works inside your current communication channels, all of your benefits providers, and every HRIS/Payroll vendor in the market.
Brite can help your business improve its employee benefits communication strategy in a number of ways:
- Brite can help you communicate changes to your employees in a clear and concise way. Give your employees a preview of new benefits or changes to their existing ones. Employees are able to make informed decisions and make the most out of their benefits when they understand their benefits and have a place they can go back and refer to when they have questions.
- Provide enhanced communications and education materials to your employees in less than an hour. Target specific employees with communications and education materials that will help them understand and take advantage of the benefits available.
- Brite works on any device so employees can access resources and information no matter where they are.
- Text your employees interactive content, decision support, and FAQs about this year’s benefits easier than ever before, thanks to our new texting feature. With a 98% open rate on text messaging, getting employees to participate has never been simpler.
- Brite’s Slack integration gives you the ability to send content directly to a Slack channel within your company, or even directly to the employee.
- Employees often have questions about their benefits when starting at a new company. Provide new hires with the information they need to make the most of their benefits from day one, helping them feel more comfortable and confident about their benefits, and set them up for long run success.
We know how important it is for businesses to communicate effectively with their employees about benefits. If you’re looking for ways to improve your benefits communication strategy, we can help. Contact us today to learn more about our platform and how we can help your business succeed.